Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company‘s “Most Innovative Business People” and one of Fortune‘s “40 under 40.” He is an early-stage technology investor/advisor (Uber, Facebook, Shopify, Duolingo, Alibaba plus 50 more).
His podcast, focused on deconstructing world-class performers — is often ranked #1 across all of iTunes (also selected for “Best of iTunes” three years running) and has exceeded 150 million downloads.
Here is a link to his podcast episode with TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie.
The following visual quotes are our gift to you. Click on the image to download the full size file.
Read the questions below - they could affect who you become.
This is an extract from Graceful written by Seth Godin.
Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com spoke at Princeton's graduation this year. He asked some difficult questions:
- Will inertia be your guide or will you follow your passions? Will you follow dogma or will you be original?
- Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure? Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?
- Will you bluff it out when you're wrong, or will you apologise? Will you guard you heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?
- Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling? When it's tough, will you give up or will you be relentless?
- Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder? Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?